Featured Post

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!

Good day, dear readers!!! My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like ...

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!


Good day, dear readers!!!



My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like to recommend us to translate. Listed below are just some preferences we would like to have when it comes to the novel that we are translating. Just click on the link provided and fill-up the form.



Conditions/Preferences:
  • Language: Korean (but you can still suggest some Japanese ones because I'm/we're also trying to learn it now)
  • Status: Complete or Ongoing, though we prefer it to be Completed 😁
  • Translation Status: Only 1-3 chapters have been translated and has been left alone for quite some time now OR no chapters translated at all.
  • I hope the raw is available already though, I had a hard time scraping raws of 'Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much!' 😤



Link: Click Me!  (this link will not be closed for a long time so you guys can fill up anytime)



No comments:

Post a Comment