Featured Post

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!

Good day, dear readers!!! My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like ...

Sunday, August 16, 2020

MLLTM Chapter 14


“Violet, good work.”



“You were great. You were only two votes apart from Lariensa.”







Although she failed to prevent the original scenario in the novel from occurring, the votes Violet got was still considerable. She was only five votes away from Sibel and two votes away from Lariensa. 







“But promising a class where they don’t have to study? That was too much.”





“I want to create a class like that so that they grow complacent, and then I could seize the chance to become the top 1.”




  
So it just so happened that your self-serving interest coincidentally aligned with the desire of the class. What a conniving mad lad.







“UWAAAHHHH!”







I was about to slam my head onto my desk, and then when I did, I didn’t feel the hard wooden table hitting my head. When I raised my head, Lariensa actually placed her hand on my desk and protected my forehead.







“It was Violet who lost, but why are you more troubled?” 








Violet looked at me, feeling touched. Maybe she thought that I was throwing tantrums because of her loss in the election.






I’m sorry, but it’s not like that.






It’s because of Sibel! That bastard! Argh…… 








“Lariensa.”








Speaking of the devil. Just as I spared a thought about that sad excuse of a human being, he appeared like a thief in the night and walked closer towards Lariensa who was sitting next to me.






This guy had his way with me just to get some information about Lariensa, but now his eyes are only directed on her.  






Come! You’ve now achieved your goal, right?






“The professor has summoned the two of us to the faculty room.”








Lariensa looked at me with rabbit eyes. The poor girl.







‘If you can't avoid, run, or ignore him, just curse him out.’ 







I had taught her that essential life skill before.






Lara slowly opened her mouth.








“Go…”








But no matter how much Lara had practiced, it was hard for her to do it. In the end, she couldn't spit out the words ‘go away’ to him. 








“Let’s go, Lariensa.”





Sibel took Lariensa with him, and Lariensa followed Sibel on the spur of the moment. I was so taken aback that I wasn’t able to stop them. If there is anything I will always notice about Sibel whenever I see him, it’s his audacity!






I’m going to lose my only daughter to that rascal! 






* * *






Sibel and Lariensa were among the most prominent figures in the academy. It was only natural that the two people heading towards the faculty room together would get everyone's attention. 








“……”








Lariensa tried to ignore Sibel as per what Marilyn had taught her. But Sibel was constantly looking at her - bewildered as to the kind of attitude Lariensa is also showing him as if dealing with Marilyn wasn’t enough.






When he was young, Sibel saw a very big dog. The dog was a well-trained hunting dog, but it would always be wary and aggressive of any other human being besides his owner. 






Sibel, however, was able to tame the dog and treated him similarly to its owner.






And his method was surprisingly simple. 








“You must be really close with Marilyn Launer, right?”








You have to show that you are close to its master. It was important to let it know that he was not someone to become wary of. 






However, it seems that Marilyn Launer had already disclosed an advisory against him…





  
“Have you two been close even before you came to the academy?”








Instead of lying, you have to put more effort in showing them that you are not a bad person. 








“I… I have nothing to say to you.”






“That’s… sad.”



“……”




“I really envy your friendship.”






“……”






“I’ve always wanted to have a close friend like you since I was a kid…”








Lariensa’s opened her mouth, but then she immediately closed it. She was inching to brag about her relationship with Marilyn, but she knew that she shouldn't talk to him.






She was standing at a crossroads of hesitation. 








“I think Marilyn’s really pretty.”








But after giving her a little more impetus...




  
“The rest of our schoolmates were talking about how Marilyn is ugly compared to you.”






“Huhh!? Who said that?!”








The innocent little lamb relented.






“How beautiful my Marin is! I've never seen such red hair like hers. It’s like the sunset in the evening, and her eyes are emerald green! Who do they think they are to say that Marin is ugly? They must be really handsome, huh!”








She sure is a fervent follower of hers.








“Marin is especially pretty when she smiles. Do you know how pretty she is when the corners of her mouth are raised like a damsel? She has a sharp nose, and her face is symmetrical.”








Sibel, who was not so into Marilyn’s features, smiled moderately and responded.








“I think so, too. Marilyn Launer is really pretty.”








Lariensa looked a little less angry as he said those words. Then she recalled Marilyn’s words and closed her mouth instantly.








“I also want to get along with Marilyn…”






“……”






“But I guess I did something to offend her.”






Lariensa just closed her mouth and didn't answer, but Sibel knew that she was concentrating on his words.








“So, speaking of which, Lariensa.”




“……”




“I would like to apologize to her if I ever did something wrong.”








Sibel raised his mouth, curled up, and spoke slowly to Lariensa, who was stubbornly looking ahead. 








“So, can you help me?”






* * *





“UWAAAHHHH! WAAHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!”








After Sibel and Lariensa disappeared, I, who had been dazed for a long time, came to my senses and shouted before long.








“Oh my gosh! You surprised me!”






“Why are you shouting all of a sudden?” 






“Are you upset because Lariensa went out alone with a guy?”




  
My friends seemed to think that I was jealous of Lariensa going out with a man, but that’s not it.






What was I doing? Why did I only watch them as they go out? What if something happens to her in this very short time!








“…I won’t let something happen.”




“Going to the bathroom?”




“I'm going to catch up to them.”






“Are you jealous of Sibel or Lariensa?”






“It’s not like that!”






“Are you really not going out with Sibel?”






“I’m not!”









I had no time to deal with my friends’ queries anymore. I ran out into the hallway, leaving them behind. 






Whatever Emily, Natalie, and Violet thought, it didn't matter. What’s important is that I should separate the two as much as possible! 






Okay, Sibel could be the class president.






Because it was really like that in the original story, however, it doesn't make sense that there are only two candidates for class president. This is definitely the work of Sibel.






Just wait for me, Lara! I’m coming now!


  
At that moment, I saw Lariensa’s back from a distance. 








“La…”








As I tried to call Lara, Sibel bent down and went closer to her face… 






Ehh? Ehhhh? What’s with that angle and posture? 








“This, this!!!!!!”








That guy… to my innocent Lara!




My world stopped for a moment.




And then, I dashed towards them. 








“SSI-BEL NO-MA-A-A-A-A-AH!”




  
For your information, I never swore. It’s just the pronunciation.








Section 3. The sufferings of the tragic heroine








In the distant future, I can assure you that I would still remember this day.




Because at that moment, I ran incredibly faster than an Olympic athlete. 






ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!






As I ran,



  
Crash!






I vaulted like a professional athlete and rolled over to the floor with Sibel.






“Marin!”






My knees and palms were screaming in pain, but it didn’t take me so long to direct my attention away from it because of the intolerable situation I found myself into.







Under me was Sibel. At first glance, it would have looked like a position I had struck. 








“Are you alright, Marilyn?”








He was frowning as if he was hurt, but he didn’t abandon his slyness until the end. But I can feel ominous intentions from Sibel’s eyes piercing through my body and soul - I can feel how annoyed he is right now… urk.






But what bothers me more than that… is the fact that my skin was in contact with this guy! 








“UAAAHHHH!”




  
I instinctively pushed Sibel away from me. He got more annoyed as he was still confused about the entire situation.








“Oh my gosh, Marin. Are you okay?” 






“I’m not okay. My whole body aches.”






“Do you… want me to give you a piggyback?”








You’re going to give someone a piggyback ride whenever the opportunity arises - you opportunist.








“Then, just hold my hand and get up.”








Sibel, who got up first, reached out to me. However, I stood up on my own and ignored his advances. I could see his veins popping out on his head, but I didn’t pay heed to it.








“Sibel, thank you for saving Marin!”








Lara was thanking Sibel - much to my spitefulness. Hey! Why are you thanking him for saving me? It was all just a set-up! A misunderstanding! This is unacceptable!








“Lara, what were you doing with Sibel earlier?”



  
“…Do what?”






I flared up as if I just caught my lover cheating on me.








“I saw it earlier. You and Sibel! Both of your face, the angle! It was like this and like that…!”








Lara looked at me and immediately realized what I was talking about. She soon became self-conscious and was mad red all over her face. 






This damsel better pray to all the gods that it better be because of embarrassment.







“Oh, that! That was just because there’s dust on my face.”



  
“Dust?”




“Sibel said he'd take it off for me."







“I’m sure I…”






I told you to avoid him!




Lara was too careless to listen to me. What kind of words did he use to unbend her?









“I really thought you were a cat.” 









Sibel was still smiling. However, his face was filled with irritation that he could not hide.








“You’re more tomboyish than I thought."





There were sparks of electricity between our eyes, but it seems that Lara didn’t understand what those words meant.






“That's right. Marin is cute and clumsy like a cat, that’s why I want to take care of her.”









Lara, I don't think he meant it that way. 






I cut in between the two of them. At least now their skin won’t be in contact with each other.








“You said you were going to the faculty room, right? Let's go together!”



“I guess you followed your friend out of concern.”






“We've never been apart for a day.”








Sibel and I looked at each other and sneered while hiding our animosity for each other.






“You’re too concerned about your friend. You’re not even her mom.”



  
“We treat each other like a family, even though I’m not her mom.”








Lara was moved and looked at me with an adored face, but I only focused my gaze on Sibel.






The faculty room is a space where only the professors and class officers are allowed to go in, but with the situation now, I couldn’t let the two of them go together alone.








“Then, shall we go now?”





Sibel reluctantly consented.






So I headed towards the faculty room with the most popular people in the academy.






* * *






I followed them up until the faculty room, however…






I was not a class officer, so I couldn't get inside.






I stood outside the hallway and watched Sibel and Lariensa, exposing my disoriented face in front of the window. 






Sibel finished talking with the professor first and left Lara inside the faculty room. As he went out, I just ignored his presence. 






Poor Lara… she has too many men to watch out for in this world of fiction. Why is the heroine so beautiful? And so nice to others?! 






She’s being surrounded by weird men, and is targeted by all kinds of crime initiated by them!






Fortunately, Professor Bentley was not in the faculty room. My eyes are always vigilant to see if there’s any insect approaching my Lara.






That’s why I didn’t notice anyone approach behind me.



  
For some reason, I felt a cold and heavy sensation at my back, and then a hand fell onto my shoulder. 








“Ah…!”




Realizing that it was Sibel, I reflexively flick out his hand, but then he grabbed me again by the wrist.





Support Me!
 

12 comments:

  1. Translator-nim can you spoil us who is the male lead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I haven't really read the whole story yet so I'm on the same page as you guys.

      Delete
  2. "Ssi-bel no-maaaaah!" Doesn't it mean something like "son of a bi*ch" in korean? I'm dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and it's similar to the pronunciation of Sibel's name that's why I stayed it as it is because it's more funnier this way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. So funny to watch their interactions lol
    .
    .
    Thank you for the update πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ORA ORA ORA ORA.. Author seems to be a Jojo fan.. All hail the translator and author

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your hard work ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! This chapter was hilarious. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the chapter 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Update please ����

    ReplyDelete
  9. This chapter was so funny, I love her reaction to Violet's speech

    ReplyDelete