Featured Post

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!

Good day, dear readers!!! My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like ...

Saturday, December 26, 2020

🎇 New Year 2021 Event 🎇

Hello there, dear readers!

 

   So for this New Year, I have decided to give you all a wonderful present! Are you excited? Hmm?


  On December 31, 2020, during New Year's Eve, I will post extra chapters of both the novels that I'm translating which are "Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much!" and "My Dad is Too Strong" for one hour (this is like one hour before New Year so starting 23:00 - GMT+8). Every 15 minutes, I will post chapters ALTERNATELY. To let you guys see how it will be done, I'll show you a time table.



Novel

Time

Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much Chapter 19 23:00
My Dad is Too Strong Chapter 12 23:15
Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much Chapter 20 23:30
My Dad is Too Strong Chapter 13 23:45
Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much Chapter 21 00:00

    

    Truth be told, I don't really have a stockpile of chapters for these novels but I wanted you guys to have something to enjoy this New Year so here it is, and I'll try to stockpile chapters from now on. :')


    Belated Merry Christmas everyone and Advance Happy New Year! I hope you like my gift! Thank you for constantly supporting my work!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hardwork! Belated Merry Christmas as well as Advance Happy New Year! Please stay safe and healthy 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Thank You for your hardwork ✨💖 Belated Merry Christmas and Wishing you a Happy Happy New Year 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. THX Belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete