Featured Post

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!

Good day, dear readers!!! My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like ...

Sunday, July 11, 2021

🔧Broken Pages Fixed

Good day readers!

I saw some comments saying that the site has not been working on mobile devices properly and that the lines would go past through the screen. So I decided to check the site using my phone and found out the only certain posts/pages/chapters are affected. Here are the following affected pages:

  • MDITS Chapter 21
  • MDITS Chapter 25
  • MDITS Chapter 26
  • MLLTM Chapter 29
  • MLLTM Chapter 31
  • MLLTM Chapter 32

It seems that the problem lies on the formatting of these posts and that the lines weren't pre-wrapped. Rest assured that these pages have already been fixed. If ever something like this happens again, you can go to my server in Discord and ping me or DM me there. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day!


Sincerely,

Flameu

No comments:

Post a Comment