Featured Post

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!

Good day, dear readers!!! My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like ...

Saturday, July 17, 2021

✉ A Letter to an Avid Reader

To the person who recommended <I Became The Hero's Mother> on Google Forms,

As much as I also like to translate this series, I cannot translate this one. I already tried starting this before however, someone informed me on Discord that there is currently a group translating this series and that they went private due to the ongoing huntings, so I stopped translating this. Personally, I do not know what group is it but they are only sharing the chapters on their Discord server.

You can recommend another novel for me to translate here on this link or you can also contact me on my Discord server.


Sincerely,

Flameu

No comments:

Post a Comment