Featured Post

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!

Good day, dear readers!!! My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like ...

Saturday, July 18, 2020

MLLTM Chapter 11


The third period was a cooking class.







“Euupb!”







The professor was now tasting the food that each student made. However, when she ate mine, she suddenly felt nauseous.








“Marilyn Launer!”







“Yes, professor.”







“What the hell did you make? It’s too salty and spicy! It’s not good to be greedy. Put all the ingredients in moderation according to the recipe! And what’s with this vegetable? It’s not cut out properly!






You just need to cut it with a knife, right? I don’t understand how I am supposed to cut the vegetables.









“I’ll give you new ingredients, so re-do everything from scratch!” 






“But, professor, won’t I be late for the next class?”







“I’ll inform your professor for the next class about this. Being able to cook is one of the most important basic qualities of a lady. But your cooking skills… I’m sorry, but frankly, it’s the worst.”








Yes, professor. In your eyes, it’s the worst.







However, I’ve never heard of cooking as a basic quality of being a lady. With the rise in women’s human rights in the kingdom, even commoner women are being educated together, so what kind of ignorance is that?







I plan to become single forever, but if ever I do get married, I’ll marry a man who cooks well, so don’t worry too much.








“Marilyn Launer, what’s with that sour look on your face?”





“It looks like you’re trying your best to hide your face, but it looks rather sullen.”










If I reveal my true feelings here now, I’m sure I’ll be expelled.







And I can’t do that because if I were to be dropped out of this school, it would definitely hurt my pride.









“There, there, you can now give me the ingredients~ This student of yours will follow your excellent teaching and cook again diligently!”










I enthusiastically flattered the professor, and her face, later on, cleared up.







I only pretended to cook in earnest when her eyes were on me.








“Marilyn, that old-fashioned professor always does what she wants. I really might have to leave you alone next time.”







“That’s right, so why are you so relaxed?”








You ask why am I this relaxed?








“It’s alright, Marin. I will help you.”







“Oh, Lara. The knife is too heavy, I can’t pick it up…”







“Wait a minute. I’ll wash the vegetables first, and then I’ll cut them for you.”









Emily, Natalie, and Violet looked at me with contempt for commandeering Lariensa without the professor knowing. 









“Sometimes, I get confused about Marilyn’s true intentions towards Lariensia…”







“Whatever it is, one thing’s clear, Marilyn is too wicked.”







“Lariensa, poor girl…”









It’s not fair for me either. Do you know how hard I am protecting Lara behind the scenes? You don’t even know what’s going on inside of my head!







But I think Lara is working too hard now.







I might have to rejuvenate her as an apology.







I crept up behind her back as she was stirring the stew with a ladle, and gave her a back hug.









“Without Lara, I couldn’t imagine living alone in this world.”









Ah, I can feel it. Lariensa’s energy has been recharged!









“Just wait for a minute, okay? I’ll make this more delicious than mine!”









By the end of class, it was a given that I passed the task given by the professor. 







As soon as it was break time, my friends blamed me for manipulating Lara, but I didn’t even hesitate to put on a smug face. Rather, before their eyes, I hugged Lara with a flair. 









“There’s a saying that you don’t envy a daughter who’s raised well rather than raising ten sons.”









My friends couldn’t answer back because Lariensa, the person who supposedly suffered because of my manipulation, was very happy now!









“If she’s that happy, then…”






Emilie and Natalie eventually agreed with Violet’s low-key remarks.







* * *






Today I can be with Lariensa and relax all day. 







Usually, there are male students (is what was written, but I actually only mean Sibel) in the classroom, but because it’s Thursday, I was able to say and do anything that I wasn’t able to do because of them (him).









“Hi, Lariensa. We’re in the same class, right?”









We went into simulation whenever we had time. Whenever I act as Sibel, Lara would practice setting up an iron wall and distance herself as I told her to. 







At first, it was really hard.










Go, go away!”







“Lariensa, why do you hate me so much? Did I do something wrong to you?”







“I’m not going to talk to you!”







“Can you tell me why?”







“Marin told me not to talk to you!”







“…Lara.”







“Should I not mention that part where you told me not to talk to him?” 









Of course you shouldn’t! You idiot!






Sibel is approaching me to get some information about Lariensa and get closer to her, and it was clear that if he knew that Lariensa refused to talk to him because of me, he would curse me out.







Protecting Lara is my top priority, but it’s also important to protect my life altogether. 







But that only happened in the beginning. Right now, Lara is…









“Won’t you get out of here? Or else I’m gonna scream!”







“……”







“What are you going to say, huh? Put your eyes down!”







“Cut! Okay, good! That’s perfect!”








As you can see, if you put your heart unto it, you will be able to make the other person feel flustered. 







The best thing to do is to avoid him as soon as you make eye contact, but if that is impossible, I trained her to make them fall apart without faltering.









I really taught her something good.”










Without knowing the meaning behind those words, Natalie clicked her tongue.










“You haven’t forgotten how old we are, have you? Why are you teaching her how to beat a guy at this flower-like age?”









Emily patted Natalie and opened her mouth.








“I understand her. Pretty flowers usually get a lot of honey. You need to immediately cut it out.”









I sighed and corrected Emily’s words. 









“The rest are all right, but it’s not honey, it’s a lot of bees.”







“Is that it? But there’s a lot of honey, too, isn’t there?”






“There’s always honey in flowers.”





“Aha.”






Lariensa is listening to me well enough now, but I felt uneasy for some reason. What if I convince Lariensa to have a boyfriend without letting my friends know? 







Of course, she could date someone.







But there were some people who she shouldn’t even get involved with.








“I won’t allow that to happen. Come with me, Lara.”









There seemed to be a need to imprint who were those dangerous figures to Lariensa.







It wasn’t just Sibel that she had to watch out for. 










“We’ll be right back.” 







“You know that history is next period, right? History is fastidious, so you shouldn’t be late.”







“I got it.”








After hearing Violet’s explanation, I looked at the clock, and there was still enough time.







I took Lariensa’s hand, left the classroom, and secretly headed towards the faculty office. 









“Marin, why are we at the faculty room?”







“There’s someone here that you should avoid, too.”







“What?!”








Lara was utterly shocked that I was referring to one of the professors.









“The people you need to be careful of are the B4!”







“What’s A4?”







“It’s not A4, it’s B4.”









Oh my gosh. I thought there’s also an A4 size paper in this world.







Looking at Lariensa’s expression, I just thought she was being naive and misheard it.









“You know who is part of B4, don’t you?”







“Yes. But my brother is also part of it.”










The people whom the students call B(eautiful)4 include Sibel and Lycan, and I was so shocked when I heard the names of the other members from Natalie.






They are the reason why the female lead’s, Lariensa’s mind into a biscuit! Although they were handsome, their personalities were the complete opposite.







Therefore, from now on, I was going to warn Lariensa by introducing the remaining two members of B4. 







Uh, eh? 








But Lariensa’s expression got worse and worse. 









“Should…  I also stay away from my brother too?”










Here, I was wondering what she was thinking about.







What can I do with this innocent little lamb? 






I shook my head while clicking my tongue on the inside like an old lady. Then Lariensa’s expression brightened again. 










“Then I’ll work really hard to avoid the others!”









That’s a good spirit!







I pointed towards a handsome young man who was looking over the window inside the faculty room.










“Isn’t that Professor Bentley?”







“Yes, that pervert.”







“But, he’s still our professor…”







Auburn hair, with the same green eyes as mine, and also tall in height.







At first glance, he looks like a model and not a professor.







But what this cool-looking visual did to Lariensa was an unforgivable crime.







Professor Bentley was a guy who had lived in promiscuity with a sense of inferiority ever since his first love abandoned him for a rich man. All the women he met, even for one night, were blond. Well, he says his first love was blond, but he’s just a pervert with a blond fetish. 







Professor Bentley was teaching at the academy when Lariensa, the owner of the beautiful blonde hair, entered the academy at the same time.







Saying that she looks like his first love was nothing but an excuse because there can’t be more beautiful people in the world other than Lara! 









“You can’t be too good or too bad during Professor Bentley’s class. You shouldn’t stand out in his eyes.”









Lariensa was originally a good person, but she was particularly vulnerable to Professor Bentley, because…









“Professor Bentley’s eyes have the same color as Marilyn’s, so I don’t think he’s also a bad person…” 









Because he has green eyes like Marilyn!






Sigh, why is someone like her really nice? Oh, it must be because of her parents. The Jellinuses are really nice people. 









“Lara, just because he has the same eyes like me, it does not mean that he’ll also be good to you. Do you not think some green-eyed people can’t be bad too?







“They could be…”







“It’s all because they scheme and have ulterior motives. Do you believe me or not?”







“I believe in you.”







“You’ll do as I say, right?”







“Yes!”










Professor Bentley distorted Lariensa’s will and kidnapped her. She quickly relented due to the fact that he has eyes similar to those of Marilyn.









『It’s because you looked at me like that. Am I wrong? You don’t have to be pretentious. If you didn’t like me, why would you then smile at me? Why were you so obedient to all my requests?』 









Oh, the audacity gives me the creeps. It’s totally a criminal mind.







I got goosebumps on my forearm, and Lariensa rubbed it with warm hands to calm it down.









“Let’s move now. I’ll show you the last guy that you need to avoid.”









I held Lariensa’s hand and walked down the hallway. I didn’t know back then, because I was too relaxed that day.







That Professor Bentley was watching Lariensa from the reflection of the window as she was talking to me.






* * *





The last place we headed was to the library. As expected, there was one person there leaning against the bookshelf and taking a nap.









“Shouldn’t we go and wake him up? Break time will be over soon.”





“Do not get involved with him. That guy is the last member that I told you about.”






“What’s his name?”





“Sio Owens.”










At our age, male students are taller than the female ones, but Sio Owens was a little slower in growth, so he was about the same height as girls. 







He is a literary boy who likes to nap under the sun and almost lives inside the library. 







Sio Owens doesn’t talk that much at all, and he is already known among the students as a mute person.






But in fact, he knew how to speak, and the only person in the original story that he opened his mouth to was Lariensa.







『 “Sio, you’re reading a book here again today.”







“……”







“The weather is nice, why don’t we go out for a walk?” 







“No.” 







“Then, do you want to eat together?”







“No…” 』









The problem is that all he ever says is ‘no’.





At first, I thought because he keeps on saying ‘no’ that’s why his name is Sio.
[T/N: Sio and 싫어(sirheo) sound the same.]






However, no-man Sio Owens becomes a yes-man as he opens his heart to Lariensa.
[T/N: A yes-man is someone who agrees easily, and no-man means the opposite.]








Whenever Lariensa asks him to do something, he’ll immediately say ‘yes!’







Actually, he is the son of the president of the academy and had his own back story. In the original storyline, he was the best man to be involved with Lariensa. 






But if you ask Lariensa why she feels distant towards him, it’s because his self-esteem was incredibly too low!





Support Me!
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chap! (⌒▽⌒)☆
    u know i really hope that bentley won't get involve with Lara, she's so naive,
    Not like marin isn't the same but at least she won't be nice to him ..
    but for real, isn't there any kind second ML?! .. there supposed to be a freaking friend-zoned one, right? (ಠ_ಠ)
    waiting for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the translation<333333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why but I'm getting bad vibes from Professor Bentley, especially the part where it mentions he spotted Lara using the reflection. But have no fear! Because Mari will save Lara!!!
    I am totally loving the LaraxMari bond. They're so cute together. Blue is going to have some tough competition hehehe.
    As usual, thank you for your translations! I look forward to every Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of scared that Lara will suffer, to be honest. I don't want her to suffer. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter!! Bentley gives me the creeps

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOO bentley u a car u stay away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our shield is fully active😊 I belive in you Marin! Keep that creep away afrom Lara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So is it just me but this is like METEOR GARDEN 😂👊 and there's shan cai and F4 i realized it just now. Is this fanfic or not but i really like it a lot😂🔥💓

    ReplyDelete