Featured Post

Recommend Us Some Novels!!!

Good day, dear readers!!! My buddy, Azure, and I would just like to use this platform to ask you guys if you have any novels you would like ...

Friday, July 10, 2020

MLLTM Chapter 10

I tried to shake-off the kiss scene between Sibel and Lariensa in the original story. No, it can’t be. How dare he covets my innocent Lara…?






Even if it was a sin to be born as the main character of a novel, this was too harsh. Isn't it enough of a problem to be with pretentious people who are just good outside but are shallow inside? But now Lariensa is surrounded by these kinds of people!






As I lay there staring at the ceiling, I tried to get up to drink some water. But I was suddenly startled by some kind of sudden movement. Lariensa is supposed to be asleep already, so what was that!?







“……”







The dorm had bunk beds for its students. Lariensa was acrophobic, so I slept above the bunk bed, but something unidentifiable was now moving under my bed.






Don’t tell me… it’s a ghost?!






Was I really cursed when I came into contact with Sibel?






Soon after, some kind of dark silhouette started to climb and shake the bunk bed.






Under the moonlight, a hand was about to crawl on my bed. 






Furthermore, long hair…






“AAHHH! Go away, ghost! Go away!”






Thinking that it was a ghost, I swung my pillow at the silhouette like there’s no tomorrow.







“Ow, ow! Marin, Marin! It’s me! It’s me!”







It was only after hearing the familiar voice that I stopped beating what seemed to be a ghost with a pillow.







“Lara…?”







Only then could I fully recognize the figure which had been blurred in the dark. It was just Lariensa who was trying to climb up my bed. 







“Why are you climbing up on my bed?”






“I tried to wake you up because you seemed like you were having a nightmare, but I was scared to go up......”







I don't know how she could think of crossing through the windows when we were home when she’s that scared of heights. Is it scarier to come up from below?







“I’m all right now because I’m awake, so you go back to bed.”







“…Awww you are so mean to me.”







Everything is good, but Lara was too timid. Even if I spoke a little bluntly she would then pout her lips. Sometimes I’m confused whether she’s really my friend or a three-year-old baby that I’m taking care of.







“I want to sleep with Marin…”







In this case, I lost to Lariensa. Only a few people in this world stood a chance at something this cute and pretty, and I wasn’t one of them, so I never had a chance to beat Lariensa, who was both cute and pretty, so I relented.







“I got it so just get down there. I'm also going to get down there.”







Lariensa, whose face lit up, went down again with caution. On the other hand, I jumped right out of bed. 






As I went under the blanket, Lara dug right into my arms. This girl and her audacity - she knows exactly what she has to do to make me weak. Surrendering to her tactics, I gently stroked her hair.





Wow… blond, and she has great hair. This is where the phrase “God is unfair” applies.







“Marin, what kind of nightmare did you have?”





“……I don’t want to say it.”





“Was it very scary?”






“Yeah…”







“Can't you just tell me?”







“I said I don’t want to…”







“They say that sharing happiness doubles it, and sharing sad and scary things halves it.” 







“……”







“I'll take half of Marin's fear so that Marin will be less scared, too. Hmm?”







It was no doubt that Sibel fell in love with Lara that he wanted to break her angelic wings. 






Because she's that pretty. 






But then I'll save you as much as I care about you! It was just his possessive desire to lock you up. 







“You were…”







Lariensa's friendly voice had the power to weaken a person.







“…being eaten by a monster in my dream.” 







It would be better if I was the one who was eaten in my dream, but it was Lariensa who was eaten by a monster called Sibel.






Lara suddenly appeared as a victim in another dream. It was just a dream, but at the same time, it was a scene from the original story, but it was hard to make eye contact with her because I felt sorry. 






However, Lara's subsequent remarks caught me off-guard. 







“Then I too shall dream of Marin being eaten by monsters.” 






“…Hah!?”






“There’s a folklore from a northern country that when you have nightmares about someone else, he or she would have great luck as much as how terrifying the dream was.”






“……”






“Marin just gave me good luck, so I can't just be the only one receiving it.”






I don't know if she made up those words to make me feel better or if there was really such a folktale. One thing’s for sure though is that I felt better. 







“This bed is nice and all, but it's too narrow for the two of us.”







Embarrassed, I shifted the conversation to another topic. Fortunately, Lariensa didn't mind it. 







“I like it because it's narrow. I can sleep tight with Marin this way.” 







Oh my, what am I supposed to do with her…? 






I felt responsible for taking care of Lara because of her innocence.







"Lara. Why do you like me? When did you start liking me?" 







She probably liked the real owner of this body, not the real me, but I still wanted to hear some answer.







“Um… well. It just happened…”







Was my question too sudden? 






Lariensa was flustered and couldn't bring up an answer easily.  







“I really haven't thought about it. All I know is that I have always liked you so I don't know when it all started…”






“But still, I am curious so think about it.”  






“Hmm… Do you really need a reason to like someone?”







......Oh gosh, I’m getting all fired up! Destroy the genre! Ha!







“But I can tell you one thing.”






“What is it?”






“Before I have always liked you, but these days, I’m liking you more and more. I think I like you more than I used to be.”







Those words… I can’t even… can I interpret it as she likes me even though I’m not the real Marilyn Launer…?







“Lara, remember that promise? The one you made with me before we entered the academy.”






“Yeah, I remember.”






“Recite it. If it's just a little wrong, I’m gonna beat your ass.”








I was only trying to tease Lara, but I didn't think that she would really be able to memorize the promise she made with me.






"I should stay away from the people Marin told me to stay away from, ignore them if they talk to me, and run away if they approach me." 







‘Stay away from people that I don’t want you to get close to. If they talk to you, ignore them and run away when they get close. Okay?’







But she precisely got it right without a single mistake. 






In front of me, I realized again that Lariensa was smart even though she has a few loose screws on her head. Or maybe I memorized it more because I said it myself.  







“There's someone who I’ll tell you to stay away first.”






“Is it Blue?”






“Yes, that Blue.”







Lariensa, who calls Sibel, Blue, because she doesn't know any swear words, was cute, but at the same time, it was also sad. 






It reminded me of the boys who made fun of me when I was in elementary school. 








"Stay away from Sibel. Don't interact with him no matter what excuses he makes. Don’t believe in those rumors. I'm not in any relationship with him, so don't be agitated." 








Again this time, Lariensa nodded, neither asking nor questioning. 








“I will.”  






“Come on, let's do a situational play. From now on, I'm Sibel.”








Anxious, I ran Lara through a situational play. 








“Lariensa! Marin's looking for you. Will you come with me? Let’s find her together!” 






“No!”  






“That’s not it. Follow me, okay? 


…Go away!”






“Go, go away!”







“That's right. Then what should you do after?”







“Run away as far as I can.”  







“Aigoo! You’re really smart, Lara.”








I praised Lariensa as if I were an old woman from the countryside saying, 'Lariensa, my darling!' Such praise was perfect for her. 








Chapter 2 - Imprinting a dangerous person on Lariensa! 






* * *






The morning sun was brighter than ever. Even though I had a nightmare, I was able to enter the classroom with a carefree heart. 








“Marilyn, Lariensa! We've reserved your seats!”







"Marilyn's face is so bright today."  








I feel reassured thanks to what happened last night, and especially today because it’s Thursday! It was Thursday! 






Although Cloud Academy was a co-ed school, male and female students are divided into classes every Thursday.






Male students would learn more about swordsmanship, train their skills, and the spirit of chivalry, while female students take bridal lessons such as cooking and embroidery. 






I used to swear in this part when I read a novel. How can such an unequal system exist? 






But I'm not who I am now. I couldn't be more than satisfied with the unequal, discriminating system on Thursdays.  






It’s because I don't have to see that hateful Sibel today!  






I can now relax my mind and my body that has always been on alert!







“Hahaha…”







“Why are you laughing so grimly there when you just entered the room with a refreshed face?” 








Natalie scolded me for my ugly laughter because I couldn't hide my joy, but my current mood was so great that I thought of it as a compliment.






The first period was self-studying time, but no one was actually studying at this time.






The five of us opened a book and let it stand on the desk, while we did something else behind us. 






Natalie was reading a romance novel with a red label, entitled "The Knight of the Light and his Slave". Violet was looking at the job announcements from the royal palace, while Emily and I sat down below the desk and snuck in some cookies without the professor's knowledge.








“What is Lariensa doing?”








Emily asked, looking at Lariensa who was sitting next to me, as she put a cookie in my mouth.  







Lara was sewing hard, covering herself with a book. 








“We’re still going to learn cross-stitching in the second period, so why is she doing it already?”






"Hoho, silly Emily. What Lara's making right now isn't just a normal cross-stitch.” 








Looking at Lara's work, I couldn't overcome my pride, so I leaned back with a smile. It was to show Lariensa's work, which was hidden from Emily's point of view because of me.








“Isn’t it just a doll?”




“It’s not just a doll!”






“Shhhhhhh!”






Emily hurriedly stuffed another cookie into my mouth as I raised my voice in excitement. After swallowing the cookie, I calmed my voice again. 








“It’s a dream-thieving doll.”






“Dream-thieving doll?”






“If you leave it on your pillow at night, it's a doll that gives you a good dream instead of a nightmare. It's our village's traditional doll.”






“Lariensa had nightmares at night?”






“Lariensa had nightmares? Haha, no way!”








I was in such a good mood that Emily looked at me with disgust because she thought that I was going crazy. I didn’t mind it and continued my explanation. 








“It's because I had nightmares at night. That’s why she’s going to give it to me as a present.”








According to a folklore from the north, having nightmares of another person was a good sign. Inside, I was worried because Lariensa kept sewing nonstop. 






She was so focused that I could see the wrinkles between her eyes.  








“Lariensa, if you're going to make several, can you give me one too?”








Emily must have said that because she saw several stuffed animals around that had been roughly framed. However, Lariensa gave a firm answer. 








“No.”






“You're going to make a lot, aren't you?”






“I'll make about ten.”  






“You can just give me one of them.”






“If I give you one, and then Marin has 10 nightmares…”






“……”




“Then I won't be able to stop Marin's tenth nightmare.”








Emily shot Lariensa with a look of disappointment. Natalie and Violet were rather harsh on Emily, asking her if she still didn't know Lariensa.







I know it's mean, but… my shoulders kept on dancing unknowingly. 






Hoo hoo hoo…








“I'm asking because I'm really curious, did you eat something wrong today?” 








Natalie finally said a word to me, as if annoyed with my smug smile and with my shoulders moving up and down. However, I’m still in a good mood. 




My baby, Lara's impressiveness didn't end here.




Support Me!
 

10 comments:

  1. Marilyn staye toghether forever with lariensa😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Thank u so much for the chap! ..
    idk why, but i really started to hate sibel, he's like a curse, and he'll take Marin away from Lara someday so he's hateful, he's the worst ..
    Lara is just the best, she's so adorable that no one can take it!
    i wish to see a fanart for Lara ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome <3
      I hope I could also see a fanart of Lariensa

      Delete
  3. DESTROY THE GENRE
    GL FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lara and Marin should just stay this cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lara is so adorable! Marin should just enter the Yuri route with Lara, so they'll both be happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed really hard when she said " destroy the genre" XD it can go to GL genre with no hardship at all. LaraxMari ship is that much shipable. Poor mr.Blue. not only he has one Male rival but also a female rival already blocking his road to Mari 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. mannnn i hate sibel,DESTROY THE GENRE,GL FOREVE/2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy reading the comments agreeing abt the GL, they're sooo cute! I can't, they're both so posessive of each other it's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marilyn and lariensa is so cute together ><

    ReplyDelete